Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I'm new to blog but I wish to give you the burning knowledge by telling you all the facts that I know so I will start "the fact of the day"

The Fact of the Day

I want to bring all of you wonderful people the Facts that I posses and Tips but I'll try to bring all the knowledge that I can. Any who that get the day started off with a fact and a tip:fact The well known halo game  had many of movies made to tell the stories the games failed to tell now don't get mad if you do like the halo games I love the halo games. The movie halo legends and the movie district 9 was in fact made by the same person. And the movie  district 9 was made by one of the same person that helped make the halo movie. So the movie district 9 would never been here if it wasn't for halo.           

No comments:

Post a Comment